Corporate and Securities Legal Counsel
About The Position
A growing security group is looking for an exceptional corporate and securities attorney with 5-6 years of experience, to join the group's legal department.
We are looking for a candidate who wants to be part of a dynamic and global business environment.
The position includes, among others:
Drafting documents relevant to a Public Company (prospectus, secretary, annual reports) in Israel and US
Providing ongoing legal services and advice to the various departments in the group (finance, purchasing, sales, marketing, etc.).
Drafting and reviewing various commercial contracts in English and Hebrew (including -
service contracts, supply contracts, sale contracts, NDA, etc.).
· An attorney with 5-6 years' experience in the commercial and securities field, preferably from a large law firm or in a legal department in a large commercial/public company - a must!
· Experience in Israeli and US securities law – Has experience and ability to lead an initial public offering, with an emphasis on an IPO in the US. - a must!
· TASE/Nasdaq filings, annual and quarterly reports, prospectus drafting – a must!!
· Excellent drafting and conversational skills in English.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Ability to balance legal concerns with requirements of business
· Availability outside normal business hours
· Familiarity with corporate law and financing transactions is a plus
· Law degree from top University
· The position is intended for both women and men