About The Position
A leading company in Electro Optic & Radar system is looking for an .NET/C# Developer.
BeeSense is a High Tech Company developing advanced homeland security (HLS) systems that include Visual/Thermal Cameras and Radar while providing sensor fusion, object detection and tracking, on edge ML/AI as well as .NET based applications.
BeeSense is part of Avnon Group (avnongroup.com).
We are looking for .NET/C# to join our international development team and help maintain latest improvements in application development.
- Design, develop, implement, debug and test C# .NET windows software and internal tools
- Frontend and backend: frontend – client side GUI WPF application, backend – client and server side communication (tcp/udp/webservice)
· Working with embedded engineering team to implement common interfaces
· Operate in an Agile development environment while collaborating with key stakeholders
Essential Position Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with C# programming language
- In-depth understanding of data structures
- Proficiency in multi-threaded environments
· Familiarity with .NET Web API
· Fluency in written and verbal English
Additional Bonus Skills:
· Video streaming, encoding and decoding experience
· ONVIF video communication protocol
· Experience with other programming languages: Python, C++, etc.
· Familiarity with distributed/parallel application development