About The Position
BeeSense EU is a High Tech Company developing advanced homeland security (HLS) systems that include Visual/Thermal Cameras and Radar while providing sensor fusion, object detection and tracking, on edge ML/AI as well as multiple communication protocols.
BeeSense EU office in Vilnius is the main R&D center of Israel based mother-company BeeSense which is part of Avnon Group (avnongroup.com).
BeeSense EU is also operating sales and marketing activities in the Baltics HLS market.
We are looking for Junior Algorithm Engineer to join our international development team in Vilnius, Lithuania and help us push the bar of video analytics to the next level.
· Developing advanced image processing and computer vision algorithms
· Algorithm performance and benchmarks tests
· Working with SW team to define and implement algorithm API
· Operate in an Agile development environment while collaborating with key stakeholders
Essential Position Requirements:
· Solid background in mathematics
· Basic programming skills in C/C++ and/or willingness to improve in this domain
· Familiarity with algorithm development (e.g. Matlab, Octave, Python etc.)
· Familiarity with git source control tools and Atlassian project management tools
· Fluency in written and verbal English
Additional Bonus Skills:
· Image processing and computer vision
· Machine Learning and DNN based image processing
· Experience with other programming languages: Python, C#, etc.
BeeSense EU is offering:
· Contribute to cutting edge technology products with advanced algorithms including AI/ML
· Motivating fast-paced, multicultural environment
· Convenient office location at the heart of Vilnius old town
· Flexible working hours and partial option to work from home
· Monthly Team Lunch days, good coffee and friendly chats