K9 units have a long history of operating within law enforcement agencies and military units, enabling them to extend their reach while operating in complex, challenging environments, demonstrating high operational capabilities with minimal risk to human life.
We specialize in the establishment and modernization of national-scale K9 units and divisions. Our K9 Division comprises former police and military K9 unit officers with years of operational field experience. Each project is customized to meet the clients’ specific operational requirements. Internationally recognized as a leading expert in the delivery of end-to-end K9 project delivery, our solutions are designed to ensure the continued success of a K9 unit.
Working closely with each client, our K9 experts plan and design the optimal training facilities and kennels that are fully compliant with international quality standards, operational and regulatory requirements.
• Attack any human presence within the search radius, or attack only the dominant persons (such as hostage taker, terrorist attack, and more) in a group of people.
• Mark a target and protect their handler from any potential threat.
• Ideal for Police and Military SOF, Border Control and sensitive Government offices, and more.
• Track for several miles through various terrains, following tracks, made several hours before.
• Trained to locate any clues on the way.
• Ideal for Police Patrol Forces, Security Teams and Police Detectives.
• Detect explosive compounds, including ammunition and firearms (inc. people carrying explosives) on buses, trains, planes, etc.
• Non-aggressive to strangers and behave passively in populated areas such as train stations and airports.
•Indicate the presence of drugs such as Cocaine, Heroin, Marijuana, Hashish, etc., regardless of quantity.
•Search areas inaccessible to the handlers or people.
•Random searches by detection dogs are less intrusive.
•Search on trains, buses, aircraft, cars, trucks or in schools.
•Ideal for Police SOF, Security teams, Customs, Government offices and Ports.
•Trained to ignore all interferences in their working area, such as scattered food, working rescuers or rescue equipment.
•Work equally well in the dark, using their sense of smell and hearing abilities to the maximum.
•It is calculated that one dog is equivalent to approx. 20 searchers.
K9 Vehicle - A customized, 4X4 mission-oriented K-9 (canine) vehicle for law enforcement and military applications. The vehicle contains four kennels in the rear and an internal capacity of 4 dog handlers, allowing all as a unit to be transported.
K9 Trailer - state of the art K9 trailer for military and law enforcement units. The trailer contains six ventilated cabins, solar panels, a unique floor design for optimal hygiene, a balanced climate and a modular ramp for fast loading and unloading dogs. The trailer provides an optimal environment, maximum comfort, and best conditions for working dogs on the move