Head of Aerial Domain
About The Position
The Head of Aerial Domain (hereinafter: HOAD) is the professional and business leader of the end-to-end business activities related to the air domain.
The HOAD will develop – from the very beginning, the aerial business domain in TAR (hereinafter: “the company”), in the following manner, but not limited to:
- Be the end-to-end business leader, responsible for revenue-targets generation and accomplishment from the aerial domain.
- Develop – as a product manager, aerial products/solutions – including technological elements, capabilities, etc.
- Develop an operational concept for each of the aerial-solutions
- Train and educate the account managers to obtain the needed knowledge to perform initial sales presentations to their agents/customers.
- Analyze, learn, and hold a constant familiarity with the global aerial market, relevant for the company’s business – current and future.
- Lead the company’s business development in the aerial domain – create leads, and develop them to opportunities and orders, with the account managers, solutions department, and project management, in a matrix responsibility.
- Approve all proposals for aerial solutions, prior to their delivery to the agent/end-user.
- Initiate and participate in meetings with senior commanders/executives, to develop a trusted advisor relationship with them, and a position to propose the company’s aerial solutions, tailored to their needs.
- Vast experience in aerial system design/operation.
- Senior rank in the Israeli air force.
- Business experience as an account manager/business development –advantage
- Technical/integration background - advantage
- Aerial attaché in a foreign country – advantage